As the proverb says/It's likely that/It's hardly that/For all that/But it's a pity that/It's possible that/I'd like to/It can be/There are/I wish to等。
1. Never in our history has the matter of... drawn so much attention among the general public.
澳客网彩票开户2. In our contemporary society the issue of... has been brought into focus.
澳客网彩票开户3. Nowadays there is a growing concern over...
4. ...has become a hot topic among the general public, especially among the college students.
5. Everything has two sides and... is not an exception, which has both pros and cons.
6. We human being are now confronted with the big trouble caused by..., which is becoming progressively serious.
澳客网彩票开户7. Obviously, ...is definitely an irreplaceable tool in our daily routine.
澳客网彩票开户8. There is an old proverb... It’s the experience of our ancestors, and it still makes sense in many cases even today.
9. According to a recent survey conducted by the magazine of...
澳客网彩票开户10. It is estimated/has been estimated that...
澳客网彩票开户11. It has been reported that...
12. It is difficult to the point of impossibility for sb to do sth.
13. There is no doubt that…
14. It is far beyond dispute that…
15. A is to B what C is to D
16. It does’t matter wh- ; what really matters is...
17. A is not B anymore than C is D.
18. A and B has several points in common.
19. The merits of A outweigh its demerits.
澳客网彩票开户 A 的優點大于缺點。
20. As is vividly depicted in the cartoon, A can be seen to do sth.
21. What we can see from the picture is sb who is doing sth.
22. Why you may wonder should we...? The reasons are as follows ...
23. There are several factors accounting for this phenomenon.
24. There are several measures for us to adopt.
25. Of all the factors, the most indispensable must be that...
26. Besides what I have mentioned above, another crucial reason might be that…
27. People used to cling to the view that...; however, things may change in this ever-changing society.
28. The immediate consequence it might produce is…
29. A good case in point is…
30. ...is often cited as an example.
31. No one can deny the fact that...
32. It is advisable for sb to do sth.
33. By no means should we do sth.
34. It is hightime that we did sth.
35. When it come to sth, some people think that...
36. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that…
37. Sth, so at least it seems to me, is...
38. With the development of our modern society
39.Living in a world full of changes and challenges, we are confronted with new problems every single day.
40. As for me, I prefer the former/latter.
41. As far as I am concerned, I would like to...
42. When it comes to me, my decision is to...
43. I would appreciate it if you can give me a prompt reply.
44. Feel free to contact me if you have any question.
45. Implicit within the cartoon/caricature is the problem/truth/phenomenon that...
46. Only when humanity began to pay enough attention to severe consequence of the problem are there possibilities for us to address it.
47. Emerging from the cartoon is a problem/issue of 主體+doing sth.
48. What is interesting and intriguing is that sb do sth.
49. Simple as the cartoon is, it aims to reveal...
50. Admittedly, views on that might vary/differ from one to another.